Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introduction

Hey I'm Willy. My favorite things to do include playing video games, sports, and hanging out with friends. I play football and basketball for the high school but I also enjoy doing other things like bowling and swimming. In my spare time I usually play NCAA Football 11 or other Xbox 360 games at a friend's house along with watching college and pro football games. I go up north a lot in the summer where I do some water sports and fishing, but not much in the winter. I was born in December of 1993 in Neenah and have lived in Oshkosh also. After high school I plan on going to college, probably somewhere in the state.

1 comment:

  1. Great! Nice to have you in my class! Sounds like you're a big sports buff!! Who's your favorite team?

    ReplyDelete