Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dreams and Latent Content

I have had a recurring dream of a fast, medium-sized dog that chases me and tries to attack. The website says that it means that I have people verbally abusing me who I thought were friends. These dreams happened when I was about five so I am pretty sure that it doesnt work in this situation. Also, when I was nine or ten I would have a dream about a large dinosaur and I was in Jurassic Park. I liked those movies around this time so that is probably why I was having them. Dream moods says that it means that you need to discard your old ways of thinking and get new ones. This could have been true, but considering that it happened nine years ago, I cannot remember. Lastly, I have had a dream earlier this week twice of being pulled over by a police officer in my car and being let go. The officer recognized me and let me go. The dream website says that it means that help is on the way and that you need intervention. Again, this doesnt seem fitting, but I'm sure that it fits for some people and some situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment